Fort Collins, CO
To transition our prototypes to fully functional systems, ISTI is seeking to hire a highly qualified and driven individual to assist our research team in the design, development, programming and integration of FPGA-based sensor boards using our recently developed algorithms.
- Implement the signal processing algorithms in a custom FPGAs-based board
- Develop drivers for the components interfaced to the FPGA board which include GPS, ethernet interface, flash and SRAM memory, acoustic, seismic and optical sensors
- Develop JAVA based graphical user interface application for controlling the sensor boards
- Integrate our acoustic sensing systems with optical sensing systems
Strong experience in some or all of the following areas would be required:
- FPGA-based hardware design with sensors and communication modules
- VHDL programming for Xilinx FPGA systems
- Microblaze and Picoblaze soft processor cores in FPGAs
- Programming experience in JAVA is a plus
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing algorithms and their implementation in FPGA systems
- Knowledge of Sensor nodes and their integration with third party hardware
Applicants must hold a M.Sc. degree in Electrical and / or Computer Engineering. Alternatively, an individual with a B.Sc. degree and a number of years of experience with FPGA systems will also be considered.
We recognize that our people are the key to our success. This role offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus and additional benefits such as healthcare and retirement plan. Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience. For additional information about this position please contact Mr. Srinivasan at 970-224-2556 or email email@example.com.
Applicants should send a detailed resume and cover letter / statement of purpose. Individuals who are invited to interviews will be asked to provide two letters of recommendation.